Blog 5

Hi everyone! In this blog I want to talk about “website that I use for my career”.

But actually, I don't use web pages in my “workflow”, I mean the majority of offices, journals and websites related to architecture, have social medias. For this reason, if I want inspiration or know about the contemporary architecture, I use Instagram’s pages or I see YouTube videos, for this I think that probably I will use websites around 3 times in the month. However, in the case that I found a very good project (for me) or my teacher requests for a specify project. definitely I wana know specify parts of him, I mean floor plans, elevations or hard data’s, If that happened I search in ”https://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl” or in the English version “Cponline.pw/es/”. This website it’s about contemporary projects but at the same time talk about old’s projects, and have very specify and complete information, for this reason it’s my favorite and probably from others too.
I hope that you use this reference and I see you in the next week!





Comments

  1. I liked it very much, how interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricardo! I use too Plataforma arquitectura, it is definitely a website where you can find a lot information about any projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Plataforma de Arquitectura" or in english "Archdaily" is our website destination for everything projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a lot of information from there, it really is very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts