Blog 7


Hello my followers and classmates! I hope that you will fine in home whit yours loved ones.

We are almost finishing the saga of blogging! Wow, so.. In this occasion a have a very personal and beautiful topic. “The Family”
How you probably know, the concept of family has been changing a lot during the last years, for example, my dad grandparents had a traditional family. I mean thirteen sons, strict policies and a lot effort and dedication, they fought day and day for a better live, probably that would be the only thing that the modern’s families Still have. I think that the change have more good thing that bad, We are conscious of many problems that the society have, we are more united (in fact thanks the quarantine I can stay with my family and understand their problems) and this make me thing that  the importance of the family implies support and happiness for us. I don’t know what they could do without the advice of my parents, for this reason I think that all the world needs a family because we need the support and the education and de help of them. The beautiful of all of this, is that you can found the family in yours loved ones and friends, inclusive in your dog!

In my family we are only five member and I am proud of say that I love my family and I hope have always the support of them.
Thanks you for read and I see you the next week whit my last blog!

(here is a picture of my mom family ( In total we are forty persons haha), unfortunately we don't have a photo with my dad family, because we are sixty-four persons! is a lot people)





Comments

  1. Hello Richard! I am very surprised, you have a very large family. That's great!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricardo! You have a very big family, when I see to the image I can see that they are very united.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ricardo, my family is very big just like yours, I loved the picture, they look very close<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts