Blog 8. The end?

hello my dear classmates!


welcome, in this moment, to the last blog of English level III!


well.. I just can say that I really enjoyed the experience of write very beautiful, personals, emotional and interesting topics.


In the beginning, I was scary about the idea of write something in English, because how you know I am from Chile and here we speak only Spanish. And apart of that my English level was not very good but How I said I at first, I enjoyed the experience, in fact I can say that I developed my English skills for writing, reading, understand but the most important is that now I can think in English and all of that is thanks to the English blogs.

Something that its important say too it's that in the first blog I worked for 3 hours , just thinking the right words, nut now I only worked for 20 twenty minutes! And that It’s a very important personal record.

But all of this means that I don’t going to write blogs anymore?  No! obviously ha-ha, I loved!

But I want a brake, you know.. I am in the end of subjects and I feel very stressed, however, when I finish probably I will to write more. About art, architectural representation, present and so much topics!


 


thank you very much for arrive over here and I see you in the next blog or in the FAU!


Comments

  1. Hi Richard! I enjoyed much reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! Blogs help us a lot and we are improving little by little. I enjoyed your blogs. Greetings Richard Sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ricardo, I hope you do very well despite all the stress and academic load, i enjoyed reading your blogs a lot, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ricardo! what a great progress you had, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts