Blog 4

Hello there!


Welcome to my new post, today we have a special topic to this blog, I mean “A photograph I like”.

But first I want to give a definition of the photograph, for me, this must be a real projection of feelings and emotions and you must to fell that. For this reason, I have a limited collection of photographs that I can say that I really liked and if I must choose only one for this blog, I thinks that this represented a beautiful and special day in my live. The day that my parents give me the responsibility and confide of leave only whit my girlfriend to the beach. I’m in Santiago so it’s a long way to arrive to the beach so that’s mean go to the buss station, choose a good restaurant for the dinner, take a good look at things, etc.. so if I could do that it’s mean that I am an “adult”, I grew up and for that is so special this picture that I taken, not just for the landscape, the sea  and my beautiful couple. Is for the context and what represent And obviously it's also special because I really enjoyed spending time with my girlfriend and walk in the sand of the beach.



Comments

  1. Hi Ricardo, this is a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your girlfriend look very cute together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAD NOT SEEN HIS PHOTO !!! You guys are so cute! Ily HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts